Sunday, March 25, 2012

Night in the woods

Night in the woods by northwoodsluna
Night in the woods, a photo by northwoodsluna on Flickr.

Tom took this picture on the way home tonight.

I've been swamped with work, doing paperwork, seeing clients. But I'm caught up on paperwork and am off to bed, I need to be up by 4 to hit the road at 5AM to get to a 10AM meeting. It's our quarterly mandatory staff meeting where peers review our files/charts. Mine should be in pretty decent shape. If not, no big deal. I can't believe that this week we'll see the end of March already.

This week should be a bit easier for me now that I"m caught up, and about half my caseload can't meet this week, no extra meetings scheduled this week either. I might actually get some time for myself this week.

Good night all.

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment