Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Doodle and Ditz

Doodle and Ditz by northwoodsluna
Doodle and Ditz, a photo by northwoodsluna on Flickr.

I had a block of time this morning after I woke up to play with artsy stuff, but I couldn't focus or settle. I'm still pretty wiped out from the trip to and from Moorhead for staff meeting yesterday. I had trouble falling asleep Sunday night so only slept 3 1/2 hours. 9 hours of driving, and 3 hours of meeting on so little sleep takes a toll.


The meeting went well, my files are in good shape. I made a quick stop at Barnes and Noble's and picked up some zines.


I was too wiped out to do anything other than crawl into the recliner to look at my new zines and begin to watch a movie last night on my Nook. I've been wanting to see PRECIOUS. I started to watch it and will watch the rest tonight after work. I did get a good night's sleep last night but I"m still so tired.


Thankfully I've only 1 client to see after school today. So I'm going to clean my office before I do that. It feels good to be caught up on paperwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment