Monday, January 23, 2012

Still Here: January 10

Photo by Doug Meir on the home page @wiktel.com

I didn't get a chance to do art yesterday so am subbing a pic from our ISP home page. LOVE those reds!!

I didn't see any clients yesterday but was busy with annoying busy work related to my job, cooking, (a delicious vegetarian Morrocan Tagine accompanied by couscous), and doing all our laundry. Tom goes through so many clothes, a flannel shirt and T-shirt every day in addition to clothes he wears for clergy functions. I swear he must have 3 dozen flannel shirts!

I am so looking forward to another 3 day weekend coming up this weekend!! MLK day is a holiday our agency gives us off!

I did a quick blitz decluttering of the art supplies that had taken over the kitchen, dining room, and living room. Now that I've got the kitchen table cleared off somewhat and supplies where I can find them I hope to do more art in the next few days. But first paperwork before I leave to see clients for the afternoon. My evening appointment cancelled and since I have leftovers from Sunday's Butternut Squash and Lentils and wild rice vegetable stew I will have an easy evening tonight to sketch while we watch some fave Tuesday night TV.

Setting the timer for 30 minutes to see what I can come up with for a journal page. I need to do that to put some balance in my life today! Intended to do that earlier but got carried away in decluttering.

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment