Monday, January 23, 2012

Some Days....JANUARY 10

Some Days.... by northwoodsluna
Some Days...., a photo by northwoodsluna on Flickr.

Some days....today was one of them, I wish I could just stay home, and after getting home today, I wish I''d done just that. Arrgh!! Rough one! I started the page this morning and didn't get to write anything on it. When I got home it was therapeutic to write the text. I'm glad that there are only a few days as rough as this one, and really glad tomorrow is a new day!

I bought 2 Powerball tickets on the way home from work. It could happen, I could win the lottery. LOL That's about the only way I could retire right now. :-) I know I'll feel better after a good night's sleep. Tom washed our flannel sheets for our bed today so a soft fresh bed will be my reward for the day.

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment