Friday, November 2, 2012

Bring on the Weekend!

cute little witch by northwoodsluna
cute little witch, a photo by northwoodsluna on Flickr.

Another busy week down the pipes, I've another long day today, but then bring on the weekend!


Today's itinerary:
5:30 awake and dressed for the day. Coffee!!!
6 to 9:30 AM Prep for afternoon/evening client sessions and paperwork this morning.
9:30 to 10:00AM coffee and e-mail check
10:00 AM drive to Roseau for lunch consult with Dr. D and the girls until 1:00 PM.
1:00PM drive back home, stopping to fill the car on the way.
2:00 Arrive home, catch my breath, pick up things for client sessions.
2:45 drive to Baudette for session. at 3:15PM
4:15 Drive back to Williams, have a short break.
4:45 leave to drive to client/family session.
5:00 to 6:00 or 6:30 Client Session
7:00 Pajamas, Dinner, TV and downtime.


I've been driving Tom's car all week, mine is in need of service. He's taking it in this morning for service.


Tomorrow morning we're leaving by 8:00 for the 4hr drive down to Fargo to see John and Kasey and Ashlyn for the afternoon. They're having a busy day tomorrow, but they still wanted us to come down, John's working on building a fence for Kasey's dog, and the movers are coming with Kasey's things. Tom might be able to help with the fence, I certainly can help with keeping Ashlyn entertained when Kasey is busy directing the movers! I haven't seen her since July so I can only imagine that she's grown a bunch again! I've got surprises and treats for her to bring out one at a time if need be.


Workwise the first three days were busy and crazy. Wed. on top of work I was preparing for a colonoscopy I had yesterday. The whole thing start to finish was a much better experience than it was the last time I had one 10 years ago, and that which my husband had. The prep, shorter time at the hospital from admission to discharge, we were there only 4 hours as compared to the 8 hours we were there before in our previous visits, The nurses were great and got the IV in one try this time (they always have trouble finding my veins for bloodwork and IVs. The surgeon was cute and keeps them all on thier toes but made time to talk before and after the procedure. I got an all clear, nothing there, I'm a member of the 10 year club and won't have to go back again unless I have problems, before I turn 70. I slept for 4 hours after I got home. Tom made me a comfort food dinner last night, having picked up deli fried chicken, we had mashed potatoes and gravy and a salad, I got to eat some of the chocolate I couldn't have on Halloween because of the fasting.


I feel pretty good today!
Time to get to work!

LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment