Tuesday, April 3, 2012



This is an ATC I FINALLY made for Amy McDonald in gratitude for the art she made to put into my 60th year book of days.  I'll be getting Karenleigh's done in the next day or two also.

I love Emily Dickinson:

One need not be a Chamber -- to be Haunted --
One need not be a House --
The Brain has Corridors -- surpassing
Material Place --

Far safer, of a Midnight Meeting
External Ghost
Than its interior Confronting --
That Cooler Host.

Far safer, through an Abbey gallop,
The Stones a'chase --
Than Unarmed, one's a'self encounter --
In lonesome Place --

Ourself behind ourself, concealed --
Should startle most --
Assassin hid in our Apartment
Be Horror's least.

The Body -- borrows a Revolver --
He bolts the Door --
O'erlooking a superior spectre --
Or More --

Busy week. Yesterday I had supervision with my clinical director by phone, first thing in the morning, then had to make a child protection report to Child Protection at Social Services, then write up a report of the incident. Then spent a couple of hours on the paperwork that goes into opening a new file/case. Yesterday afternoon I had to see the family I made the child protection report on and inform that I'd had to make a report. NOT fun! I was wiped out by the day and didn't have much energy to do anything other than watch BONES and HOUSE on TV before going to bed. I didn't sleep well again last night.

This is going to be a really busy week, the whole caseload crammed into 4 days. But then 10 days off!  Yay!!!

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment