Follow by Email

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday...

Eggshells by northwoodsluna
Eggshells, a photo by northwoodsluna on Flickr.
I finished the 2nd spread in Denise's journal today.I was pretty happy with the way it turned out. This photo is fthe right side of first spread I did 

Yesterday Tom and I had planned a day trip but he had church things he had to take care of so plans changed. We just went to Warroad for lunch and to buy groceries instead. I was a little disappointed.

Today I was to have had the whole day off, a quiet day, but I got a call this morning from one of my clients very upset, NOT in a good place, she'd locked her 6 year old out of the house because she just couldn't stand her anymore, and had spanked her hard and said she wanted to beat her. She said she doesn't want to be her mother any more she can't stand her. So off I went, I was gone 2 hours, got things calmed down, but came home with a horrible headache. I ended up sleeping the whole afternoon but got rid of the headache.

John called Thursday night, he and his girlfriend Kasey broke up this week. We're all very sad for him.

Next weekend I'm going to Fargo for the weekend. Ashlyn turns 3 on Wed. Saturday we're all going to a hotel with a small water park to celebrate her birthday. I feel torn about leaving Tom for the holiday, but I am not going to miss out on this time with my kids. I'm looking forward to it.

Tomorrow is church, Palm Sunday.

Good Night Universe!
Life is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment