Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Still Here

Still here! 
I'm feeling much better today finally!


I had supervision by phone yesterday morning until my voice gave out. I spent most of the rest of the day working on my journal for the round robin. I had hoped to get it finished last night so I could mail it out today, I don't think that's going to happen, I'm not done yet and have a really long late day of work today.


Noah and Kay are in Miami for a week, posting pics of their second honeymoon on Facebook. Lovely!! I hope they are having a blast!  Speaking of Facebook, I can't get on there this morning. Just as well LOL I've too much to do this morning before work starts at noon. The rest of the week will be busy work wise.


John and his friends called me Saturday night. It's nice to be missed by young people. His friend Nancy wanted to talk to me to tell me that last week She was watching Ashlyn for a little bit while John had to work. Ashlyn pointed to the painting she and I did last summer and said "Grammy and I did that together. I miss my Grammy so much!" It's hard to believe that she will be 3 yrs old on Easter Sunday this year. I have GOT to get down there! It's killing me not to see her!  (I miss all my kids so much!!)
I haven't heard a thing from Julie, she's busy and happy. I wish Matt would step up and propose! I want more grandbabies!!! But it will happen when they're both ready.


Well, have to see if the gel medium is dry now so I can work a bit more on the spread in the journal.


Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment