Monday, February 27, 2012

Dinner Time!


http://ingoodtasteblog.net/in_good_taste/2010/11/my-entry.html 

This is what's just now out of the oven, "settling", for tonight's dinner. roasted  (hubbard instead of butternut) squash, black beans, chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, cheese, diced tomatoes, tortillas. I didn't have another can of green chiles but there's plenty of "heat" in the chipotles and adobo sauce. I haven't had a chance to make corn tortillas with my new tortilla maker yet but  have some whole wheat tortillas I need to use up anyway. It smells amazing! The website I found the recipe I was going to use seems to have disappeared overnight. But this recipe is quite similar. 

I've just a tiny bit of work to do on one of the altered dolls tonight and then can mail them off this week. They were a lot of work and my perfectionistic self, i.e. "inner critic" (IC) is raising its ugly head. They are what they are and this is just for fun so I've told that IC to take a hike or I'll kick its mofo hiney! ;-)

Tom's sister and bro-in-law called this afternoon after seeing me post on FB that he's not feeling well. That was sweet and meant a lot to him.

I need to go chop some romaine and tomatoes for garnish with the enchilada bake.

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment