Monday, January 23, 2012

POMEGRANATE SEEDS: DECEMBER 26


DECEMBER 26: Today was a good day. I felt so much better when I woke up. The sadness has passed as I knew it would. I am back to my obnoxiously optimistic self. It was a really quiet day today. The phone only rang once, for me, a client who called to ask how to make turkey gravy for her mashed potatoes. LOL I didn’t mind, it was sweet! I woke up too early this morning as usual, but enjoyed the quiet time, reading blogs, Facebook, writing a few e-mails. I finished the laundry I started yesterday, it’s all folded and hung up and put away now except for the two sweaters that have to lie flat to dry. This morning I did the few dishes from last night’s dinner and cleaned up the clutter on the kitchen counters, and them cleaned off the kitchen table, putting away art stuff that’s been sitting there for weeks. There just hasn't been time to do that. I had Pomegranate yogurt and granola for breakfast this morning. I didn't have to do much cooking today. We had leftovers for lunch and dinner today. I made an easy pomegranate and apple salad for dessert tonight. Pomegranate seeds, diced apples, chopped pecans and whipped cream (well, I used cool whip light instead of whipped cream for convenience sake) It was delicious! I used some of my new shower gel and lotion that Tom gave me for Christmas today. I smell good! :-) I wore pajamas all day today! So comfy! Bear and I took a nap this afternoon on the love seat. I did a journal page today, it felt so good! I don’t think I've done one since September. It was wonderful to be lazy today! I’m off to bed to read, though I don’t think I will be awake long, my eyes are already trying to close. I still have 30 “Pomegranate Seeds” to find before I've reached 613. Life is good!






No comments:

Post a Comment