Monday, January 23, 2012

January 19: BUSY!!!!

Yesterday was a long day, made even longer by the intense frigidly cold weather. I had to be out and about seeing clients several times today. Bone chilling cold. AND it was snowing and blowing, I thought I'd about die when filling the car yesterday afternoon. Thankfully the snow stopped before my evening appointments, the last of which is way out in the country in the woods on a narrow gravel road. Always an adventure! LOL It took me several hours to finally get warm after I got home last night, I'd literally been chilled to the bone. It wasn't until I went to bed that I actually warmed up. And then I slept like a baby last night. Windchills of -40+ sap the breath and energy right out of a person no matter how warmly they're dressed in layers. This weekend's temps above zero are going to feel like a heatwave. I've got another long busy day again today. Grrrrrr I so want to hibernate today! But tomorrow all I have is consult/lunch with Dr. D. and I'm home free. So far this week I've stayed caught up on paperwork but will have s**t-load to do at the end of the day after documenting all the clients I staff with their social workers at a meeting this morning. NO art time last night.Hopefully I'll get some time tonight, definitely tomorrow afternoon.

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment