Monday, January 30, 2012

Heads On A Pike

Heads On A Pike by northwoodsluna
Heads On A Pike, a photo by northwoodsluna on Flickr.

Some Sundays I come home from church with the most interesting things in my purse! Yesterday my friend Becky tucked these into my purse while I was talking to another woman. As I was distracted, I didn't really discover them until I went into my purse to get something this morning. I'm kind of partial to the pipe cleaner doll. Ha!

Monday has started out as, well, a Monday. I had a phone call at 7AM sharp, from a single dad whose 13 year old would not go to school. We discussed strategies and consequences. I'll have to call his social worker in a bit, and talk to the school social worker to see if he went to school.

Yep, it's Monday!

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment