Saturday, February 9, 2013

LOVE POTION NO. 9

LOVE POTION NO. 9 by northwoodsluna
LOVE POTION NO. 9, a photo by northwoodsluna on Flickr.

Because it's that time of year....

What a great day I had today! i spent the day at Dessa's house where we played in our art journals. Dessa is one of the child protection workers at the county. She's an old soul in a young body. I am fortunate to have her as a collaborative colleague, and as a friend. She's younger than my youngest child but the age doesn't mean a thing when we're making art. I enjoy her company so much! We are trying to do the art date at least once a month. She made a wonderful homemade pizza for lunch today too.

Tom and I are both over the viruses we had. Finally!!

We're awaiting a winter storm to hit in the wee hours of the morning. Not sure yet how much snow we're actually expecting, the forecast keeps changing from 1 to 3 inches to a possible 6 to 12 inches.

I've been busy with work as usual, but having a bit of a lull this next couple of weeks.

Next weekend I'm going to the Twin Cities to go shopping with Julie for her wedding dress. The months are going to go fast between now and October with John and Kasey's wedding in July and then Julie and Matt's wedding in October.

Now off to bed I go!
LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment