Sunday, September 2, 2012

VACATION!!!


We're packed!!!
All that's left to do is put everything in the car after we get home from church, change clothes and hit the road early this afternoon.

We're driving as far as Eu Claire WI this evening. It will be late when we get there after about 7 hours of driving. Tomorrow will be our longest day of driving to Richmond Indiana for the night. I imagine traffic will be fierce with end of holiday travlers returning home. 

I'm so excited!! I can't wait to get away!

I'm taking my laptop so may check in now and again over the next two weeks when we have internet access. Hopefully I'll get a chance to use the art supplies I've packed to work on Cindy's Journal. What a whirl the last three weeks have been! 

Delaware here we come!!!

LIFE IS GOOD!!

1 comment: