Monday, March 12, 2012

Better pic of The Tree

Better pic of The Tree by northwoodsluna
Better pic of The Tree, a photo by northwoodsluna on Flickr.

I took a better picture of the tree this morning with a camera and not my phone. It's still making me smile on this drizzly gray spring morning. :-)


I've spent a couple of hours trying to sort and clean up my art clutter, still so far to go! I"m such hoarder. I'm tempted to just grab a garbage bag and start throwing papers that really aren't my taste, all the findings I'll never use, rubber stamps that I'll not use, paints that are half used that I probably won't use again (well maybe not the paints, they're probably toxic to the land fill) fabric scraps I'll probably never sew anything from. I went through colored pencils, pastels, markers, and a whole bunch of art stuff to sent to Denise for her school that has been hit hard by budget cuts in New Jersey. I'll get that sent this week. Maybe Denise's kids can use some of the rubber stamps. I'll have to ask and start another box.


I don't have any client appointments today but I really do have some work I need to do. I don't wanna! I want to work in my journal, work on Denise's journal and finish the little art bitties I started over the weekend.


I'm obsessed with nuns currently. For what reason I can't figure out, perhaps because I'm so wild, such a rabble rouser, live a life of lecherous debauchery, in need of confession and penance? Oh yeah, that describes me don't you think? Ha! Been sketching them, pretty soon I'll have enough for a convent. hee!


Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment