Monday, January 23, 2012

PHOENIX

I've had a really good day today. It's been quiet. I spent the afternoon watching Amy McDonald's class on Livestream. I worked on the journal page while I watched. Tom is gone for the afternoon.

I enjoyed Amy's Class as always, but got bumped toward the end.

Making BBQ Tofu for dinner with green beans and parsley potatoes. I am going to use the roaster Noah and Kay gave me for Christmas a few years ago to bake the tofu.

Good news! Tom got the ok to go ahead and buy a new oven for the parsonage. I don't know how soon they will be able to install it after he buys it but we won't have to wait around for someone from the church to do it.

Yesterday a couple of men from the church installed the Carillon that one of the elder members of the church purchased for the church. Today at noon it played for the first time. Lovely!!!

Time to go work out for a bit now.
Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment