Tuesday, August 2, 2011

GRATITUDE

GRATITUDE by northwoodsluna
GRATITUDE, a photo by northwoodsluna on Flickr.

I am midway through a life changing experience, 8 weeks of a creative journey with 35 of the most wonderful goddesses and god. I will be so sad to see the 8 weeks end, but am feeling the changes happening that will go with me long after the formal group ends.

Each week has a different theme. This week is gratitude.

There are so many things for which I am grateful. I am a woman truely blessed and smiled upon by my God/dess. This week I am especially grateful for the reawakening of creative fire in the belly, new friends made, dreams, wishes, and hopes coaxed back to life.
The group happened at a time when I had been thrust into a dessert of dry bones by a grief wrenching occurance in the lives of our family. I will be crossposting here from my everyday blog, entries I've written since the group started. It's time to breathe some life into the dry bones of this blog! I

No comments:

Post a Comment